A simple guide to help you book tickets online New Process on irctc.co.in without lining up at ticket counters.
Read the full Post on how you can verify your phone number and email ID to book a train ticket through the IRCTC app or website.
The Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) has revised the ticket booking process for passengers to book train tickets using the website or app. The IRCTC application is available on the Google Play Store as well as the Apple App Store.
IRCTC has made it mandatory for users to verify their phone numbers and email IDs before booking tickets online on its app or website. The IRCTC further clarified that customers cannot book tickets without verification. The new rules apply to those who have not booked tickets online since the start of the COVID-19 epidemic. Read the full report on how you can verify your phone number and email ID to book a train ticket through the IRCTC app or website.
How To Verify Phone Number , Email Id For Booking Train Ticket Through IRCTC-
1. Go to IRCTC website or app
2. Navigate to the verification window
3. Enter the registered mobile number and email id
4. You will see an option for verification on the right and an edit button on the left.
5. After entering, you will receive a one-time password (OTP) in your phone number or email id for verification.
How to book a train ticket after verification-
1. Go to IRCTC portal or app
2. Log in using username and password
3. Enter the station, destination, date of travel and other details
4. Select the train and click on ‘Book Now’
5. Enter the details – passenger name, age, gender, birth preference and more
6. Click on the Make Payment option and select the payment mode and complete the transaction
Once the process is complete, the IRCTC will send the booking confirmation and travel details by registered mobile number and e-mail.