Cash Withdrawal Without Card
How To Withdraw Money Without Atm Card
How to withdraw money without ATM card YONO SBI, How to withdraw money without ATM Card ICICI – Hello Export Readers I hope you are I hope Your Good And enjoying Our free Recharge Tricks, Refer And Earn,Free Internet Tricks,And Cashback Offers And Many More Loot Deals
Also Read – Vidmate Cash App – Signup ₹10 + Par Refer Earn ₹5
Cardless Cash Withdrawal: It is known that digital transactions have increased at present. Nowhere do people keep more cash with them. Google Pay, PhonePay, Paytm etc. are making payments with these. But…how to withdraw cash when you don’t have a debit card in an emergency? You can also withdraw cash from the ATM. Let us see now.
Cardless Cash Withdrawal:
The Number Of People Withdrawing Money From ATMs is Now Decreasing. The Reason Is The Increasing Number of Digital Transactions. Everything has Gone Digital, Whether It Is To Give a lot of Money To Someone Or To Pay when Buying Something Outside. PhonePay, Google Pay, Paytm etc. are paying in a pinch. But many people resort to ATMs For Their Cash Needs. But many people Never Walk Around With Debit Cards In Hand. But Features Are Available For Such People. It Is Possible To Withdraw Cash From ATMs even Without A Debit Card.
You Can Withdraw UPI cash with Google Pay, Phone Pay, Paytm and other UPI apps. According to the Reserve Bank of India, Even If Cardless Cash Is Withdrawn From an ATM, Banks Will Not Charge Any Additional Charges.
To Withdraw Cash From ATMs Without A Card, You Have To Rely On The Unified Payments Interface (UPI). Cardless transactions can be done using UPI apps with Interoperable Cardless Cash Withdrawal (ICCW). It Also Comes In Handy When The Cards Are Lost. RBI is Encouraging Banks To Make UPI Cash Withdrawal Option Available To Prevent Card Frauds Like Cloning And Skimming.
Many Big Banks Including State Bank of India have already introduced this facility in ATMs. You Can Withdraw Cash Using UPI Apps Like Google Pay, Phone Pay, Paytm.
Now Let’s See How To Do It.
- Check Whether The ATM machine has UPI services.
- Any UPI based payment like Googlepay, Phonepay, BHIM etc. does not matter.
- Must have working internet condition.
How to withdraw cash without debit card?
- First Go To The ATM Center.. And Click On The Withdraw Cash Option That Appears On The Screen.
- Select the UPI Option That Appears on the ATM machine screen.
- Then you will see a QR code on the ATM screen.
- Then you have to open any UPI payment app. There the QR Scanner Code Should Be Turned on.
- After You Scan The Code.. You Have To Enter The Amount Of Cash You Want To Withdraw.
- In This Way You Can Take An Amount Up To Rs.5000 Thousand.
- Then Click On Proceed.. Enter UPI Pin. Cash Can Be Withdrawn.
Your article helped me a lot, is there any more related content? Thanks!